Thursday, August 23, 2007

Message from Glzak



I am Glzak, Overlord of the fourth quardrant of Bzark's 22. Your attempts at getting paid to blog have failed. Please desist in blogging on this channel. Also, you complain too much. My planet was destroyed by an anti-matter worm that escaped from the Public Zoo in the Great Central City. But you don't hear me complaining, do you? I just get on with doing my job, which consists of patrolling the comunication networks of the backwater, type D plenet known as "Earth" and searching for any information that might lead to the restoration of the mighty Zergobian Empire to its rightful position as undisputed monarch of the Lower Ganderhorn Nebula.

Your blog has proven useless in this endeavor. Please stop cultivating it.

No comments:

Blog Counter